JDBC escape processing

From: Gunnar R|nning <gunnar(at)candleweb(dot)no>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC escape processing
Date: 2000-05-24 11:26:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I noticed that JDBC escape processing is not yet implemented by the JDBC
driver. Is anybody working on this, or should I just go for PostgreSQL
specific implementations for now ?

The reason for my last couple of requests is that I'm porting an
application from another commercial database to PostgreSQL. The results so
far is looking very good indeed. I think(and hope) I'm going to gain both
speed and stability by going to PostgreSQL. On top of that my customer will
get a system that is more flexible when it comes to development and
deployment.

Regards,

Gunnar