Re: Timestamp operator error

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Timestamp operator error
Date: 2002-02-26 05:42:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

Tom,

> Pretty trivial when it's only the commutation of an existing
> operator...

Well, I was thinking of funding the * and / operators for intervals as
well. But I'd need to have an idea of the difficutly before I solicit
a programmer, since they'd be able to tell me anything.

> Actually you don't even need any C code. You could limp along at
> some
> sacrifice of performance with an SQL function definition. Say

Tante Grazie! This is exactly what I meant by "quick fix". It will
work nicely for me.

-Josh

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533