Maxusers MaxConnections

From: <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Maxusers MaxConnections
Date: 2007-04-02 18:13:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi list,

I would like to know some performance issues about maxconnections or maxusers
in postgresql.conf.

My questions are:

- Have someone an application with many connections (or users, I don't know
the difference in postgresql) like 1,000 connections ?

- How many memory each user spent in the server (just by the fact of been
connected) ?

Regards,
--
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha