Re: Empty Table

From: <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah" <mallah(dot)rajesh(at)gmail(dot)com>, "ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br" <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Empty Table
Date: 2007-03-29 18:50:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thank you all for a so fast reply.

I did a backup PLAIN with pgAdmin and I had to delete the information of the
current database (the database I used to make the backup).

I think that's why pgAdmin does not work with plain backups on Restore.

What does occurs with the information schema when I restore from one database
with a name to other with another name ?

Regards
Ezequias