Some troubles from Postgrres_beta4

From: "Ngo Cong Do" <donc(at)vietel(dot)com(dot)vn>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Some troubles from Postgrres_beta4
Date: 2003-11-27 08:40:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Administrator,
My name is Do, live in Vietnam.
I am a beginner to learn PostgreSQL Database. I have
installed Postgres_beta4 for Windows 2000 Advanced
Server, and it is working very good several days (a week).
I have created database, table, etc. Everything I have
done very good. Until now, when I start "pg_ctl", it give
me a massege "postmaster successfully started", but when I
connect to server in command :"psql -d mydb", it give me a
message "psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
before or while processing the request."
Please help me dealing with this problem.
Thank you in advanced.
Ngo Cong Do