Re: Meeting Tuesday the 14th

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-12 20:37:31
Lists: sfpug
Folks:

NEXT MEETING:

 Macys.com conference room
 Phelan Building
 760 Market St.
 4th floor Rm 447

 6:30 to 9:00PM
 Tuesday Januasry 14th

RSVP, Please:   please post whether or not you think you're coming, so
we have an idea of expected attendance for handouts and food.

FOOD CHOICE?  Please indicate a preference for Pizza vs. Sandwiches vs.
Burritos so we don't waste meeting time deciding.

WE NEED PRESENTATIONS!

We do not yet have any volunteers for presentations.   Here's some
ideas, if those named are willing to do them:

-- Bricolage: David
-- Using Postgres to access legacy databases -- Patrick
-- Using EXPLAIN ANALYZE  -- Josh
-- What's coming in 7.4 -- Josh, Stephan
-- PL/pgSQL feature brainstorming -- Patrick, Josh, David Fetter
-- Others?

-Josh Berkus