pgday.eu 2010 - call for volunteers

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgday.eu 2010 - call for volunteers
Date: 2010-04-13 11:06:13
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi!

It's about time to get started with the planning and work for pgday.eu
2010 in Amsterdam. We need more help from our community, both local in
Amsterdam and across Europe. We are looking for people who are willing
to invest time in our meetings, and who plan to attend the conference
and can help out then. You don't need to promise you'll be at the
conference - as long as you feel you can help out with the planning,
we are still interested. There is a lot of work that needs to be done
before the actual conference, and we need to distribute that over
several different people.

If you are interested in helping out with this, please let me know
(off-list), including what you'd like to work with if there are any
specifics. Once we've (hopefully) had a bunch of people volunteer,
we'll put together a team and get started!

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/