Up and coming LAPUG meetings

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Up and coming LAPUG meetings
Date: 2010-04-27 14:18:23
Lists: lapug

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that there are a few meetings in the line up.

But first, Joshua Drake volunteered give another presentation for
LAPUG. He has two PostgreSQL technical presentation ready:

Dumb Simple PostgreSQL Performance
Proper Pg Dump and Restore

I'd like to get feed back from everyone on which would be of interest.

Of course, if neither presentation interests you I also like to hear
for as well. Let us know what you'd like to see instead. (I just want
to be sure that we have sufficient interest before we invite Joshua to
fly down from Washington.)

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.