Re: What's up?

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Alex Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>, iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What's up?
Date: 2010-05-06 14:21:35
Lists: iepug

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Peter Geoghegan
<peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Sure, but it was Greg who originally named May 6th, which happened to
> be a Thursday, which happened to suit Ray who is only near Dublin on
> Thursdays. So, if we're going to meet up at the weekend, it'll just be
> ourselves.

I'm actually back, just, but still jetlagged. However, a conflict has
arisen. The conflict is also at a pub though.... The Bull & Castle
near, well, the castle. Two pub events may be beyond me tonight, but
I'll try to make it to say hi if I'm still awake.

--
greg