How to make the user-defined function or type being accessed in the global database server?

From: 页公倒龙 <77287991(at)qq(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to make the user-defined function or type being accessed in the global database server?
Date: 2011-02-20 06:03:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hello, I had defined user-defined function and type in database A by using user Root.when i want to access the function and type in another database B by using the same user Root, but found that i could't access them. How to make the user-defined function or type being accessed in the global database server?

I am looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Million thanks.

Yours sincerely