Re: SQLException.getErrorCode ?

From: Maxime Lévesque <maxime(dot)levesque(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQLException.getErrorCode ?
Date: 2010-05-01 21:41:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
 The getSQLState method is perfectly fine with me, I was mislead when I
old posts on the web that said  that error codes were not supported at the
server level.
I had first tried using the getErrorCode because all other drivers I have
use this method. I guess making the getSQLState documentation easy available

would be the first thing to do.