Re: jdbc

From: "John Oakes" <john(at)networkproductions(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc
Date: 2002-03-03 00:43:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm assuming since you have an html form to get the username and password
you will be using a servlet or jsp page to access the database. You use
request.getParameter("paramatername") to retrieve the form values. Make
sure you start your database with the -i flag for tcp connections. Bruce
Momjian's book has an example of creating a connection and executing a query
using JDBC; you can view it online at:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/node154.html

Hope that helps.

John Oakes