C Postgresql CGI

From: "Ashwa Inc(dot)" <mail(at)ashwa(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: C Postgresql CGI
Date: 2010-07-20 21:39:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-novice

I am working on web interface libraries for Postgresql. It is
restricted to only C, HTML, CGIC, and Libpq. The restrictions is
because C and HTML are ISO standardized. We do not see C used anymore
for CGI's and it is sad. I believe there should be more options than
these higher level languages. I believe that a C based CGI library for
Postgresql can give Postgresql an advantage over other databases. I was
thinking of constructing this as an open source EBook.
I would appreciate your input.

Robert Emin