Business Objects and Postgresql

From: "Nicky Mutinda" <NMutinda(at)aipac(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Business Objects and Postgresql
Date: 2004-01-06 15:48:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Gurus,
I am trying to install Business Objects on a Postgress database. I checked the documentation and I didn't see a Business Objects driver for Postgresql. Is ODBC the only drive supported? Can I use JDBC as the middleware. Any documetation on how to use either ODBC or JDBC will be highly appreciated. Thank you.