Re: record locks?

From: "Fred Parkinson" <FredP(at)abag(dot)ca(dot)gov>
To: <tambet(dot)matiisen(at)mail(dot)ee>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: record locks?
Date: 2003-02-14 21:47:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Wow!! This must have been one of those quantum particle-like problems:
as soon as i turned on psqlodbc loggiing to look closely at the problem, it vanished!!!!!

Thanks a LOT for your help.

Fred Parkinson
Association of Bay Area Governments

>>> "Tambet Matiisen" <tambet(dot)matiisen(at)mail(dot)ee> 02/14/03 08:10AM >>>
You can turn on the psqlodbc logging by yourself. Just open Control Panel ->
Administrative Tools -> Data Sources (ODBC), find your DSN and click
Configure.

Tambet