creating a dump

From: "Hegyvari Krisztian" <Hegyvari(dot)Krisztian(at)ardents(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: creating a dump
Date: 2002-04-27 09:16:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I try to dump my databases using pg_dumpall or pg_dump and I get the following error:

\connect bic postgres
getAggregates(): SELECT failed. Explanation from backend: 'ERROR: Attribute 'aggtransfn1' not found
'.
pg_dump failed on bic, exiting

I tried to fiddle around with the privileges, granted public access to the database to no avail.

Any clues why this happens?

BTW, I would like a cron job to periodically dump out the data in a restorable form.

Best Regards,

Hegyvari Krisztian