DB grid

From: "Braxton Beyer" <bbeyer(at)seton(dot)org>
To: <Pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DB grid
Date: 2001-04-19 16:01:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Sorry I wasn't more clear with my earlier question and this probably isn't the right place to post this, but everyone seemd helpful so I will try again.  I am building a app in RealBasic and it doesn't have a DBGrid like VB and other products.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a third party solution that displays data from a database and allows you to edit also.  thanks for the help.

Braxton Beyer
SETON Planning & Marketing
512.324.1000 x14849

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Rob YampolskyDate: 2001-04-19 17:50:56