drivers for postgresql

From: "Gilmour Rankoe" <GRankoe(at)csir(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: drivers for postgresql
Date: 2001-03-28 07:48:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi

I am new to PostgreSQL, and I would like to install it on a Linux box. I wish to create and edit databases programmatically using Java. My problem is that I don't know where to get the drivers for PostgreSQL. I will be glad if you could refer me to a few sites that you know of.

regards

gilmour

ps: please send your response to grankoe(at)mail(dot)co(dot)za, since I will be leaving my current job at the end of this week.

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Adriaan JoubertDate: 2001-03-28 09:17:51