JDBC 2.0 Array support

From: "Doug Lau" <Doug(dot)Lau(at)dot(dot)state(dot)mn(dot)us>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC 2.0 Array support
Date: 2000-08-15 19:18:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have rudimentary array support working for the JDBC 2.0 PostgreSQL driver. My changes mostly affect the org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet class, with two new classes: Array and TypeMapper. The TypeMapper class will also be a good base to begin support for JDBC 2 type maps for UDTs. If anyone is interested, I can send a patch.

Douglas Lau
doug(dot)lau(at)dot(dot)state(dot)mn(dot)us