Trigger and Trigger function, Part 3 - success!

From: Matt Iskra <Matt(dot)Iskra(at)doj(dot)ca(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: mike(at)fuhr(dot)org
Subject: Trigger and Trigger function, Part 3 - success!
Date: 2005-06-17 17:32:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks Mr. Fuhr, I used the psql and it worked. The pgAdmin tool must have been having trouble with my schema qualified SQL code. The trigger and trigger function work properly now. Thanks again for the more generic function - I will have many tables that will be using a last_touch column and will be using that function.

Hmmm... I saw the cursor you mention in my screenshot. I cannot remember if I put it there or if the pgAdmin tool put it there. The latter would be a nice debugging feature.

Thanks everybody for all the help.

--Matthew

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.