restore from a pg_dumpall file

From: "Bob Powell" <Bob(at)hotchkiss(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: restore from a pg_dumpall file
Date: 2004-05-25 14:20:49
Lists: pgsql-general

** High Priority **

Hello everyone,

I have a restore file created by pg_dumpall. The restore file has two
users associated with ownership of tables. The postgres user and a user
called nsadmin.

When I attempt to restore this it won't create my call_handlers because
it's not the postgres user. If I attempt to restore under the nsadmin
user the language handlers fail.

How can I restore this file without changing everything to postgress
user?

Thanks.