Re: BOF at pgCon?

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BOF at pgCon?
Date: 2010-05-08 02:24:47
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> Koichi,all,
>
> Dan says that nobody has sent him a request for a BOF slot.  We wanted
> to hold this on Friday night or Tuesday night?  What was the plan for this?

Friday strikes me as a *terrible* time to have it, as:
a) It's after end of conference, and I know I'm always pretty baked by
that point.
b) People start leaving for the airport and such by this point.
c) Of those that remain, "vegging out" at the Royal Oak is much more
desirable than an energetic discussion.

Tuesday seems like a way, way, way better time for it.

That time suffers from core-ish folks being somewhat "baked" from the
developer summit, but it's surely not as bad as Friday that way.