Re: planet "top posters" section

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: planet "top posters" section
Date: 2010-04-13 19:58:48
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>> How about limiting this list to "more than one postings in the last
>> month"? This would reduce the list to 12 entries right now.
>
> I'd go for "more than 2".  Anyone without at least 3 doesn't deserve to
> be a top poster.

That would be reasonable too, although it's a little hard to think
about how to apply that to the team section, since the individuals are
listed under the teams. Clearly you could also omit teams with 2 or
fewer postings, but what if the team has >2 but some - or all -
individuals within the team have <=2?

...Robert