Re: PostgreSQL wiki

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL wiki
Date: 2004-06-02 15:47:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:42:20 -0400, Merlin Moncure wrote:

> Does anybody know who wrote this wiki?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PostgreSQL

Check the page history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=PostgreSQL&action=history

As you can see, the page has been through a number of revisions, after the
major rewrite by Maury Markowitz.

> I have a few suggestions about revision I would like to run them by the
> author.

Each page on Wikipedia has a discussion page where you may discus the
content of the page.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark