Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL and Delphi 6

From: Din Adrian <adrian(dot)din(at)easynet(dot)ro>
To: grupos <grupos(at)carvalhaes(dot)net>
Cc: "Postgres Admin" <postgres(at)productivitymedia(dot)com>, "PostgreSQL - Admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL - SQL" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL and Delphi 6
Date: 2005-06-16 23:38:53
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-sql

I am sorry - I don't understand (or my english is bad or I don't know
what you mean).

> What we did was include one "refresh" button and inserted one
> configuration that after x seconds the component refresh the screen
> (query).

So:
When the user push the 'post' button the driver automatically refresh the
current dataset and the user have to wait many seconds (or min?!) until
it's finish. ok?
How did you say you avoided this ?

Adrian Din,
Om Computer & SoftWare