A doubt in pgtcl

From: Senthil <senthil_j(at)chain-sys(dot)com>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: A doubt in pgtcl
Date: 2004-06-07 09:56:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Dear Sir,
	I have just started to program in pgtcl.I have to write a procedure for
connecting to a table and fetching records and inserting them.What should
I do to catch the error conditions?The postmaster runs in a separate
terminal and Tcl in another one.The errors may be non existing table
name,field name or errors like query fetching many rows as result.Please
give me a solution for this problem.Thanking you.

Yours truly,
Senthil J

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Stergios ZissakisDate: 2004-06-07 13:36:29