Problem accessing a postgreSQL trough VPN

From: "Olivier Hubaut" <olivier(at)amaze(dot)ulb(dot)ac(dot)be>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem accessing a postgreSQL trough VPN
Date: 2004-05-19 07:51:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've a "little" problem while trying to access any pg database trough our
VPN. It simply refuse the connection. Otherwise, The connection works fine
on our server put in the DMZ with a classical connection.

Our setup is:

client: Eclipse with a JDBC driver trough VPN
server: Pg SQL 7.4.2 with a pg_hba.conf where I put such line: host all
all md5
Ther is no integrated firewall and the server is in a LAN, protected by a

All the other connection such as SSH works just fine trough the VPN.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Downloading signature ... 99%
signature aborted

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Olivier HubautDate: 2004-05-19 08:03:11