How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?

From: chris(at)zenmgt(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?
Date: 2004-01-16 05:34:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm using pgAdmin III v1.02 on Windows XP and I'm new to being a DBA and
SQL.

Using pgAdmin is easy and helps me learn about the commands used to
administer the database.

The problem I'm having is I'm unable to rename objects. For example, I
wanted to rename a column, but the gui doesn't seem to have the capability
to do it.

Chris