Re: Psycopg 2.3.0 beta 1 released

From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie(at)begeistert(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Psycopg 2.3.0 beta 1 released
Date: 2010-11-09 11:17:28
Lists: pgsql-announce

Am 06.11.2010, 23:44 Uhr, schrieb Daniele Varrazzo
<daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>:

> We are interested in your feedback as there is still time to improve
> the new features if needed. If you have anything to report you can use
> our ticket submission form <http://initd.org/psycopg/tracker/> and
> follow the discussion on the issue tracker.

Hi Daniele,

nice to the see the website is backup. I've just tested the 2.3 beta
against MacPorts Python 2.6 and Postgres 9. It builds and installs with no
problems. How can I run the tests FWIW MacPorts makes only the following
change to setup.cfg:

+pg_config=(at)PG_CONFIG@

You might want to add the beta to PyPI for more exposure and feedback.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20