Heya honey, . It is of course Sexy JIt is me July CutieIt is of course Lil JIts of course me Little JulyIt is of course J Slutbiharmonic

From: "J" <wxbjbvuos(at)getaways(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Heya honey, . It is of course Sexy JIt is me July CutieIt is of course Lil JIts of course me Little JulyIt is of course J Slutbiharmonic
Date: 2005-05-27 18:38:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello cuteypie, This is of course Little July from the web dating service. I've been checking you out all over the place and I just wanted to say hola. I have a internet site I want you to see where you can see all about me and see what I look like too. I can't wait to hear from you sexy. TTYS,

Julie Cutie

www.omogu.correctspeling.com/ju29/

SqLIa4IbNNds9zo