Re: Beta 1 rolled

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Beta 1 rolled
Date: 2004-09-10 17:37:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

----Message d'origine----
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Beta 1 rolled
>Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:26:34 +0100
>De: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
>A: <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>

"fancy"...now you propose, it just sounds exactly like "fun" sounds to you last night or the night before if you see what I mean ;)
BTW, that would be an honor :)

I'll think about the text and submit it to you for corrections until tonight.
What do you think of adding a specific note directly in the announce concerning this bug we don't like ?

Cheers,
Raphaël