Re: cursor disappears

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: martin(at)emepe3(dot)net
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Subject: Re: cursor disappears
Date: 2004-09-03 16:17:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Martin!

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:26:19 +0200
>De: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
>A: Martin Sarsale <martin(at)emepe3(dot)net>
>Martin Sarsale wrote:
>> Dear all:
>> Im using pgadmin3 1.0.2-6 (debian unstable) and I found a really anoying
>> bug: when Im editing a text field move to another workspace and move
>> back to the ws where pgadmin is, the cursor disappear.
>> Then, when I move to a random ws and go back there with pgadmin, the
>> cursor appears again.
>>
>> Is this a known bug?

Can you give a try to the packages uploaded yesterday evening ?

Add this line to your sources.list:
deb http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/debian unstable pgadmin

Then (as root):
apt-get update ; apt-get install pgadmin3

Please note I had a segfault problem while using my old ".pgadmin3" configuration file. If you face the same issue, rename your ~/.pgadmin3 to ~/.pgadmin3.whateveryouwant.
I'll try to track this down...

Regards,
Raphaël