lo_export and files permissions

From: mike(dot)baroukh(at)netcourrier(dot)com
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: lo_export and files permissions
Date: 2000-08-16 06:59:08
Lists: pgsql-sql

De: Mike Baroukh <mike(dot)baroukh(at)netcourrier(dot)com>
À: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Objet: lo_export and files permissions
Date : lundi 14 août 2000 10:44

Hi everybody.

Who can help me with a lo_export() problem ? :

I'm using lo_export function in sql statement with pgsql 6.5 on Linux RH 6.2.
Data are exported fine.
My problem is I can't delete created objects cause they have writing permissions for user postgres only.
I tried changing umask for postmaster with no success.
When I try to delete, it's within a servlet so running as user nobody.what would be fine is adding write permissions to group postgres so I can add nobody to this group ...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike Baroukh
i-panema - 14 Rue Ballu Paris IXeme
06 63 57 27 22