Re: big mistake : Deleted many files under developer.pgadm

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: big mistake : Deleted many files under developer.pgadm
Date: 2005-06-09 06:40:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
----Message d'origine----
>Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:38:44 +0000
>De: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
>A: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
>Copie à: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] big mistake : Deleted many files under developer.pgadmin.org
>
>Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Maybe my wife should not have powered me on so late :(
>>
>> While trying to upload my packages I did a big mistake and erased most
>> of the archive (ftp/release directory)
>>
>> I'm about to leech ftp.fr.postgresql.org in case we don't have a backup
>> of these data.
>
>Seems you need a maintenance down time. Ask your wife for a proper
>shutdown procedure...

it's planned... My OOB (wife) is about to shut me down properly but she's waiting for two things:
- recovery of my faults (she asked me not to go home without the situation being repaired to its initial state)
- debian upload announce
- patch for the website update

After, she promissed... Immediate shutdown until you, Dave or a pgadmin-dev team member expressly asks for a power on. :)

Cheers,
Raphaël... didn't sleep very well

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-06-09 07:41:38