Re: bug report

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: cayco(at)studencka(dot)pl
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug report
Date: 2004-05-12 10:17:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

----Message d'origine----
>Sujet: Re: Re: [pgadmin-support] bug report
>De: Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco(at)studencka(dot)pl>
>A: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:07:44 +0200
>
>W li¶cie z ¶ro, 12-05-2004, godz. 11:23, blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
>pisze:
>
>Hello!
>
>My dpkg -l admin3 returns:
>
>||/ Nazwa Wersja Opis
>+++-=============================-=============================-==========================================================================
>ii pgadmin3 1.0.2-4
>Graphical administration tool for PostgreSQL
>

>so the problem still exists.

So, it seems that it still occurs... I'll try to reproduce this tonight.
Maybe a backtrace of the process would help.
If you have some time, launch pgadmin3 in gdb like this:
gdb pgadmin3
then type "run"
Reproduce the crash and when it segfault, type "bt" in the gdb window and send the output.

As I have a new version to upload for this particular package, I'll recheck twice that I didn't backout the patch since 1.0.2-2.

Regards,
Raphaël
P.S. Please, always CC to the list, you will get a more efficient help ;)