debian packages information

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: debian packages information
Date: 2004-01-20 16:35:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

just for information, it seems that my DSL line/modem is dead since sunday evening. I have not been able to upload debian packages since this date and probably won't be able to upload new version until I find a real good solution (maybe the end of the week). So, if there is specific problem regarding debian packages, please ask people to wait a bit as I may not be as reachable as I would like to.

Regards,
Raphaƫl

pgadmin-hackers by date