Re: poedit.deb

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: poedit.deb
Date: 2004-01-08 17:23:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

oooops, did not CC to the list.

Hi angelo,

debian woody has not the required packages for a proper unicode version of poedit.
I built a poedit package based on the official one sometime ago with all options to support unicode.

This package won't run on a woody system but you may install it in a minimal chrooted testing/unstable environment.

There are wxwindows deb of our snapshots in the experimental section, but the mirror is not up to date at the moment.(It's documented in /usr/share/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html which you can find with in the pgadmin3 deb package). I'll update the experimental mirror tonight and send you an email.

If you don't know how to do this, I can send you a private mail tonight or tomorrow to tell you what to do step by step to get this up and running.
I'll also try a poedit build for woody with full unicode support if nobody else can give one.

Regards,
Raphaël