Re: Pb with the ./configure script

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: cremasch(at)essi(dot)fr
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pb with the ./configure script
Date: 2004-11-23 18:04:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:24:48 +0100
>De: D'Artagnan <cremasch(at)essi(dot)fr>
>A: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>Sujet: [pgadmin-support] Pb with the ./configure script
>
>Hello everybody,

Hi!

>(I am a student in charge of the installation of different GNU/Linux
>software in a french engineer school in computer sciences.)

Which one ? ;)

Ok, can you precise some point please:
- which wxWidgets snap/release are you using ?
- which version of pgAdmin III are you trying to build ?
- can you send the original config.log and precise what were the error messages ?
- which gcc version are you using ? It can be important as it may explain some cast problems you mentioned. pgA3 build support with gcc-3.4 was added these last months...

At least, you may also play with CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS env variables to hardcode some include dirs (CFLAGS="-I mydir") but you should not have to do it this way if everything is working as it should.

If it becomes too technical, we may move to pgAdmin-hackers list.

We keep in touch,
Raphaël