Re: bug report

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de, cayco(at)studencka(dot)pl
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug report
Date: 2004-05-12 09:23:49
Lists: pgadmin-support
----Message d'origine----
>Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:09:28 +0200
>De: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
>A: Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco(at)studencka(dot)pl>
>Copie à: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-support] bug report
>
>Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:
>
>>Hi!
>>
>>Thanks for making one of the most usable program for PostgreSQL!
>>
>>I think I've found a bug. Steps to reproduce:
>>
>>- open program and a connection to remote postgres db (via ssh tunnel
>>for example)
>>- click on desired table
>>- click on SQL console
>>- in the opened console delete "--" sign before DROP statement. SQL will
>>look like this (for example):
>>
>This is probably a problem (refresh of dropped object) we fixed in
>January for CVS head, and which will be included in 1.0.3.

Hi Andreas, Krzysztof,

as Krzysztof is using debian unstable and unless he is not using the latest provided version, this problem should be fixed.

I included the fix for dropped object for Debian's pgAdmin III since 1.0.2-2.
Here is the changelog entry which summarize what was done:
" Patched src/ui/frmMain.cpp with CVS version 1.70.2.1 to fix segfault when
    refreshing dropped object (patch from Andreas Pflug) (closes: #240828)"

Krzysztof, you just did an "apt-cache show" which does not prove you are using the latest package, can you verify this with the following command please:
dpkg -l pgadmin3

If you are using 1.0.2-2 or > than it's another problem... Maybe I missed something with this patch.

Regards,
Raphaël

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: blacknozDate: 2004-05-12 10:17:50
Previous:From: Krzysztof KajkowskiDate: 2004-05-12 08:45:09