Re:

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: ashish(dot)anand(at)helsinki(dot)fi
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2004-05-10 17:36:53
Lists: pgadmin-support
----Message d'origine----
>Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:43:18 +0300
>De: ashish anand <ashish(dot)anand(at)helsinki(dot)fi>
>A: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
>Copie à: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-support]
>
>> what kind of problem ? Any chance we can give a hint ?
>sure..
>the error msg is : "pgadmin3: error while loading shared libraries:
>libpangoxft-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
>directory" though i've installed pango.
>
>i guess again this is the version problem as in case of libssl.. but isnt
>these error should come during configure/make??

What is strange is that it means that it does not find the version used while you were building the software.

Can you send the result of the following command:
ldd `which pgadmin3`

Did you find the place where you libpangoxft-1.0.so.0 is located ?

Which piece of software, other than pgAdmin III and wxWid, did you rebuild by yourself ?

Maybe you have some preload environment preventing the correct lib to come up at launch time.

Thanks,
Raphaël

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Pedro Quaresma de AlmeidaDate: 2004-05-10 19:03:00