Re: pgadmin3 manpage

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de, jm(at)poure(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 manpage
Date: 2004-02-12 09:13:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:11:00 -0000
>De: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
>A: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>,
>Copie à: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgadmin3 manpage
>

>Sorry, *really* busy at the moment.

I can understand that. I didn't want to insist. Hope I didn't hurt you. :)

> The description (the one in the man page?) looks great, but >Jean-Michel has been working on the new description for his PAD file as well. Perhaps we should use just one for consistency?

I largely inspired from JM's description.
I would suggest we include a kind of manpage upstream rather than specifically in debian. By doing this we can imagine we would be able to produce localised manpages too (that could be part of the translator registration process).

Regards,
Raphaël