Re: Location for September Meeting?

From: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh(at)cs(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Location for September Meeting?
Date: 2004-08-11 22:20:04
Lists: sfpug

Josh> The Sept. 8th meeting will include: Sailesh describing the
Josh> TelegraphCQ project, and a delegation from the SRA
Josh> California office.

Thanks for the reminder .. I'll likely be bushed .. will just be back
from VLDB in Toronto on Sep 6 !

If possible I'll bring along a demo of our new HiFi (High Fan-In)
project that uses and extends TelegraphCQ ..

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh