Re: The Tutorial(TM)

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The Tutorial(TM)
Date: 2004-01-08 04:05:14
Lists: pgsql-docs
In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us (Bruce Momjian) transmitted:
> David Fetter wrote:
>> Kind people,
>> I was looking over the Tutorial section, and noticed that Foreign Keys
>> is in the "Advanced" section.  I believe this is a mistake, and would
>> like to patch up the difference.  What files are involved in the
>> source tree apart from doc/src/sgml/query.sgml and
>> doc/src/sgml/query.sgml ?
>> TIA :)
> I think you just move the section and submit a patch.

I submitted a patch on the "advanced" section to the patches list a
bit over a week ago; haven't seen anything flow through yet...
wm(X,Y):-write(X),write('@'),write(Y). wm('cbbrowne','').
Rules of the Evil Overlord #35. "I  will not grow a goatee. In the old
days they made  you look diabolic. Now they just make  you look like a
disaffected member of Generation X." <>