Re: OLS BOF for linux & postgresql

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OLS BOF for linux & postgresql
Date: 2005-01-26 03:46:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

markw(at)osdl(dot)org (Mark Wong) wrote:
> http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2005/

I'd be interested in being in on a BOF there; that's already a
convenient time for me to seek to be in Ottawa, as one brother will be
"conferencing" (as it were) at Connaught Ranges that week.

I notice, by the way, that BSDCan 2005 has just finished accepting
proposals for their conference in Ottawa May 13-15. That was a
_fabulously_ successful event last year. I'm not sure if there's any
PostgreSQL content; last year, that was the venue for an early Slony-I
presentation.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/rdbms.html