Re: Which library has these symbols? -- Eureka

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Which library has these symbols? -- Eureka
Date: 2005-05-25 21:30:41
Lists: pgsql-performance pgsql-ports

Oops! RMohan(at)arbinet(dot)com ("Mohan, Ross") was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> 64-bit PG 8.0.2. is up and running on AIX5.3/power5
>
> YES! ! !
>
> The major thing:  setting some quirky LDFLAGS.
>
> Anyone interested in details, please ping.

This is definitely a matter worthy of interest.

It would be well worth taking a peek at $PG_SOURCE_HOME/doc/FAQ_AIX
and seeing if there are notes worth adding to it.

Alternatively, bounce the details over to myself and/or Andrew
Hammond, and we can see about submitting the documentation patch ;-).
--
"cbbrowne","@","gmail.com"
http://cbbrowne.com/info/spreadsheets.html