Re: plperl and triggers

From: James Cloos <cloos(at)jhcloos(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plperl and triggers
Date: 2006-09-14 22:07:24
Lists: pgsql-docs

Michael> Are you sure the tests were identical other than the trigger
Michael> function language? Based on your description I'd guess that
Michael> you did an UPDATE with PL/pgSQL and an INSERT with PL/PerlU.

I was sure when I wrote that, but -- most embarrassingly -- I've not
been able to reproduce....

In the exhausted euphoria of finishing a project I clearly [SIGH]
misremembered the steps along the way.

Apologies for the false alarm.

-JimC