[Pgsql-ayuda] Spanish list hosting request

From: Manuel Sugawara <masm(at)fciencias(dot)unam(dot)mx>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, Craig B <craigbie(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-ayuda <pgsql-ayuda(at)tlali(dot)iztacala(dot)unam(dot)mx>, Cesar Sanchez Vazquez del Mercado <csvm(at)campus(dot)iztacala(dot)unam(dot)mx>, Roberto Andrade Fonseca <randrade(at)abl(dot)com(dot)mx>
Subject: [Pgsql-ayuda] Spanish list hosting request
Date: 2004-03-16 19:44:51
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda pgsql-hackers

Dear Hackers,

We are having really hard times with the PostgreSQL spanish list
hosted here in México, mainly because the lack of
administration. That's really sad since we are a well established and
growing community. So, we would like to know if it's possible that the
list is hosted by postgresql.org. We can do it of course, but we want
an stable and long term solution to our list administration problems,
and I can't think in a better option. Please let us know if it's
possible and if it is what's needed to accomplish the change.

Best Regards,
Manuel.