Re: linux live CD

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: linux live CD
Date: 2004-05-18 19:30:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca (Robert Bernier) wrote:
> If anybody out there already has one of their own that's already got
> pg running, and yes that includes the Japanese version too, then let's
> talk about what would be good for the distribution and pick the best
> of both worlds.
>
> Can I get some reaction to this posting?

I'll give out the reaction, "Yeah, I'd like to see an ISO emerge Real
Soon Now..."  I can burn 50 copies pretty easily, given enough time
with an ISO.  But if not given time, then evidently not...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/languages.html