Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name
Date: 2010-11-04 19:57:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> CreateExtensionAddress?  (I like CamelCase for this because it makes
> these variables stand out more against local ones, named in
> stuffed_lower_case).

The version v14 of the extension main patch is there. It's still a
"cumulative" patch containing the pg_execute_from_file() and cfparser
patches so that it's self-consistent and you can test it, but it's not
containing the set_schema stuff nor the ALTER EXTENSION ... SET SCHEMA
stuff. I can produce a all-combined-patch for those interested, or they
could just use the git branch alter_extension from the repository:

  http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-extension.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/alter_extension

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine