Re: Command Triggers, patch v11

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
Cc: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Command Triggers, patch v11
Date: 2012-03-03 14:26:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com> writes:
> And having tried building it, it appears to fail.

Sorry about that, my compiler here was happy building the source (and I
had been doing make clean install along the way) and make installcheck
passed, here.

Now fixed on my github's branch, including docs.

I'll send an updated patch revision later, hopefully including pg_dump
support fixtures (well, adaptation to the new way of doing things IIUC)
and maybe with some trigger arguments rework done.

I understand that you're not blocked until that new version is out,
right? You could use either the incremental patch attached for
convenience.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix-rename-cmdtrigger.patch text/x-patch 8.7 KB